View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2019 at 03:21 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, ss86 I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. I'll try not to repeat it too much. I agree that he probably enjoys the attention from you since he knows you're attracted to him. That's just my opinion, though. I may be completely wrong. That's just the feeling I get and of course I'm just assuming. I'd suggest to just ignore those comments if they're bothering you, or perhaps just give a short reply and try not to engage in lengthy conversations with him. If he start to become flirty with your, you may want to consider to block him on social media. If he's willing to cheat on his girlfriend, he may do the same thing to you. Just try to ignore him or not to pay too much attention to him right now, otherwise you may feel even worse. Just try to take care of yourself. Perhaps you could start looking for other people to go out with. Anything that may help you with this. You're a strong, wonderful person and you deserve to be loved and to get better Just try not to talk to him too much if you can. It may just be more hurtful to you. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, ss86 Please don't give up. You're a strong, wonderful person. I hope things will get better soon for you. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Keep fighting! You can do this! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3, WishfulThinker66