View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2019 at 03:28 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, my friend Please don't give up. You know you're much stronger than you think. You've been through so much and you'll be able to get through all of this as well. I promise you that. You know we're all here for you if you need to talk about it. We'll never abandon you and we'll never judge you. You can be sure of that. I promise you that. Please remember that. Is there anything we can do to help you, my help? Anything at all. Please don't be afraid to ask and to reach out for help, both IRL and here on PC. You know we'll always be here for you. You're a strong, wonderful person, one of the strongest people I have ever known. Please remember that. Try to hang on. You can do this! I believe in you, my friend. You deserve to get better and to feel good. You deserve to be loved. You deserve to live an happy life just like everyone else does. And you will have it! Please keep fighting. Things won't stay like this forever. They can and will get better. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Please keep updated. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, my friend. Please don't give up. You're a strong, wonderful person, Sò leigheas. I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MtnTime2896, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul, MtnTime2896