View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Mar 20, 2019 at 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennie View Post
I think I understand. Being "flirty" could have been his manipulation tactic. It could also have been about feeding his own ego, to prove to himself he can charm any woman.

A narcissists is a master of disguise. If he showed his true color in the beginning, no one would want to get close to him. So acting flirty is his mask or cover.
Thank you ennie! That's exactly what I thought: he was manipulating me to see if he "still got it" b/c of his wounded ego, being recently dumped by his ex-g/f and I happened to be his convenient target.

And narcissists always wear the charming, funny guy disguise b/c its one that women respond to the best. The problem is, not ALL men are narcissists but so many are, it's hard to tell right off the bat if it is a mask or if it's real. In his case, it's definitely a mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennie View Post
I don't think that you made a rash decision that he is a narcissist. You presented to us series of symptoms that led you up to this conclusion, rather than picking one isolated event and jumping to a conclusion. It's well thought-through, well-articulated, and highly-informative.
Thank you again ennie, for validating me. That's all I wanted -- to discuss my findings based on how I applied them to my real life situation -- with others who have experience with narcissist personalities.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, sarahsweets