View Single Post
meetlaw

Member Since Jun 2017
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 01:06 AM

I have decided to go back to my apartment today after a long period of staying away. I have an apartment but I have stayed at my parents' house for the past year. I felt that when I was at the apartment I was the object of negative scrutiny mostly from passersby who were looking in my apartment because they thought I was looking at them.

My parents' house is in a closed subdivision so I didn't have to worry about what people thought I was doing. At the apartment whenever I was near a window I was always afraid of how I was being perceived. It seemed that whenever I allowed someone to come into my vision I was being scolded (for looking at them) so I could never relax there and felt inhibited.

Well I went back today and tried to use a progressive approach. I would little by little take back my vision. I actually started to talk to my roommate which seemed to help me a lot and helped me realize that it was my lack of relationships that was the problem.

Right now I am sitting in my room. I have some optimism but I will be here for at least two days more. Wish me luck.
meetlaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks