View Single Post
bluerivergirl

Member Since Mar 2019
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 08:05 AM

I don't have much to add to all the amazing insight posted before but I wanted to send you some healing energy and add another voice of empathy to the group <3 <3 <3 . The thing is, we won't ever for sure know why they are slow-mo rejecting you like this (which is both dishonest and extends the pain) until someone decides to share. So let's say, best case scenario, they do. We no longer include you as much because XYZ. You argue their decision. Either a) they still don't let you back in and you get more hurt or b) you get back in but you're kind of left wondering well are they going to change their minds again? Or, what if (with you in the group) they decide to ghost someone else? Is that really something you want to be a part of? Why not spend time with folks who are kind and compassionate and open instead? I know it's hard to start over, believe me but having this experience is going to help you be an amazing and inclusive friend to someone else some day and I'd hate to see that person miss out on what you have to offer <3.
bluerivergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote