Thread: Purge
View Single Post
Calypso2632

Calypso2632 Working on it

8 yr Member
99 hugs
given
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 12:47 PM

Communication is next to nill and he says my positivity is enough to make him sick. Right now the resolution is friends living together. Him on the couch house bills split 50/50 I can't be responsible for his happiness or be the whipping boy for what happened in his past. This is severely screwing with my integrity as a person and what defines me as me. But it hurts!! I've invested and changed and loved for two years only to do better be stronger get to a better place and still be discarded. No I don't want therapy. I'd rather come for a collection of thoughts from real people than sit and be evaluated therapy for me has done more harm than good and self inspection and intense journaling helps as well. Since dropping the alcohol it seems I've also found the courage to be an active participant here on PC instead of just a lurker which brings me great joy. Also I know what else will soon follow. His pity for himself and wanting me to take him back. Back and forth. I don't want him to go out on his own cause the people he may stay with are not good people. They have no good intentions. And those people are not welcome near here and have been cut out. I don't want him to resort to that. I've been at my resistance for 15 years with a super cool and understanding landlord. He lets us catch up on rent if we have to, borrow money if needed, and actually let us live here 6 months no rent as we scrambled for work. So not moving. Lol.
Hopefully this will progress in a civil friendly manner.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
healingme4me, MickeyCheeky