View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Mar 21, 2019 at 01:11 PM

Fhairraige, I bet it smells wonderful in your kitchen! I love sweet breads and make them often, too.

Unlike several days before, today I had comparatively low energy and felt a bit down. I haven't been taking good care of myself. I had some OK eating days, but then again several that were overkill.

My husband has been spending money on unnecessary things, plus we've had some appliance breakdowns, not to mention our deck repair not long ago. I never really skimp on groceries, but I tend to skimp on other "me" things, while hubby doesn't. My hair looks bad enough that I finally had to schedule some appointment. Grays are showing and my bangs are way too long. I actually made an appointment at a salon that looks cheaper, but then chickened out and cancelled it and made an appointment with my usual hair stylist. My husband's hair cuts cost $35 plus $5 tip at his barber. There are super cheap cuts at "Hair Clips" but that's got a 1 out of 5 star rating. We've seen the bad results. I've had to go to expensive places for a while since my hair is quite a challenge. I have a huge mass of curly hair. The wrong cut can be a disaster! I've even grown used to the excellent job my hair stylist does with my color. But $35 plus $5 tip? OMG! For a cut and blow dry alone I spend over $100. For a cut, color of my grays, highlights, and a conditioning treatment (which is helpful) I can spend close to $300 plus $50 tip. It's outrageous! To save money, I just rarely get my hair done. Months can pass.

Last edited by Anonymous46341; Mar 21, 2019 at 01:31 PM..

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Innerzone, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat