View Single Post
UpDownMiddleGround

Member Since Jan 2015
514 hugs
given
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
Not sure if it's stress from the recent area plant fires/benzene in the air or what, but my mood is really going downhill this week

I'm supposed to start therapy again and was supposed to go last Saturday morning, but my therapist had to cancel because she was ill. I was supposed to have therapy today, but my therapist had to cancel because she lives in the town where the plant fire occurred, and they had a shelter-in-place in effect. She called and said we'd better reschedule for next week because no one knows just what will be going on tomorrow, and yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if they don't close school again or have to issue more shelter in place warnings. Who knows?

I don't have anyone to talk to about a lot of my feelings except my T. H tries to understand, but I don't think he gets bipolar at all. Now I've got to wait another week to see the T
I'm sorry that you are having such hard time. Was your therapist willing to talk to you by phone? I know that is not best but it has gotten me through some tough times until I could get in the office.

Bipolar I
PTSD
UpDownMiddleGround is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky