View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 03:11 PM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, LyingEyes I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. I do believe you have every right to have your boundaries respected. I'm so sorry she's feeling hurt, but it's not your fault. You have every right to be comfortable as well. Hopefully she'll understand. Just try to see how things go. If she still feels sad all the time because of this, I believe you need to seriously reconsider this relationship you have with him. I agree it wouldn't be a deal breaker, normally, but from what you wrote, it seems like it may be for her. I believe she needs to be honest about this. Wait a while and see how it goes. If her behavior continues, I'd suggest to talk to her about this and see how it goes from there. I hope things will get better soon for both of you. Please remember that it's not your fault. You did the right thing! Please remember that. Your boundaries are important. You self-care is important. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, LyingEyes. You're a strong, wonderful person. Please remember that. You can do this! I believe in you. You're strong. We all believe in you. We're all rooting for you. Keep fighting! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Please don't give up
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LyingEyes

Thanks for this!
LyingEyes