View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,102 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 04:51 PM

Not much of a day again today, like yesterday. I went to look at a place from the outside of it that I have an appointment to see this Saturday. It looks OK, but not what I have in mind. I'll go and take a look at it anyways. Then I went to look at another place. After lunch I had just spent some time looking at potential places on line and emailing contacts. This is harder than I thought it would be. I'm feeling discouraged. On the other hand, I have been told that this is not a great time to be looking. It may get better in a couple of months or so as people move out of places more.

It rained a little bit today and still cold outside. It looks like more rain coming right now.

Also I got something in the mail from the HOA saying that I need to install carbon monoxide detectors. I've contacted them asking how it should be done. I'm waiting on them. Already it's going to be a costly month with bills and now an unexpected expense.

Tomorrow is the last real day of my week off from work. That time just went by so fast. Funny how it feels like in the beginning of the time off, time went by slower and there seemed to be stuff to do. Now time is going by fast and it's getting old and boring.

Hugs from:
Anonymous44144, Deilla, Sunflower123, zapatoes