View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 04:58 PM

I think I was asexual in my youth,I was never aroused sexually,I was interested romantically in men and found both men and women's bodies attractive but I didn't want to have sex with any of them,I subsequently now I am in my 50's found out that is known as asexual.Though that has changed now<i am interested in sex with either men or women but I have spent my life avoiding sex so don't know how to get started in a sexual relationship,I do get turned on and aroused sexually now though but I am scare I won't be safe emotionally and I don't want to catch an STD,so am abstaining and being cautious and reluctant.I am thinking of planning for safe sex with someone I have gotten to know well and become friends with first,there is still time.But yeah I was largely ignorant when young just how complicated and varied sexual experience and orientations can be.I just thought I was repressed and didn't know there was such a thing as asexual.I also was confused cos I didn't know I was bisexual either.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote