View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 05:20 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Blueberrybook I understand it must be very hard for you. Please don't give up. I know it's hard. Just try to hang on a little longer, at least until you can see your therapist again. I'm really happy that you're seeing one! I hope she will be able to help you. It helps to have someone who can listen to us and understand us! I completely agree with what UpDownMiddleGround has already wisely said better than I ever could. Try to see if you can do a session on the phone. I know you've already said you're not a big fan of that. I'm not either. I completely understand what you mean. Still, if you feel bad, I'd say trying to do a session on the phone instead of just skipping one may prove to be more useful to you. After all, you have nothing to lose by trying, right? That's just my opinion, though. The final decision is up to you. Just try to hang on a little longer. I hope things will get better soon for you. We're here for you if you need to talk about it. I know it's not the same thing as having a support system IRL, but at least it's something. Try to keep yourself busy until you can see your therapist. Stay safe and take good care of yourself. You deserve to get better and to feel good. You deserve to live a good life just like everyone else. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Blueberrybook. You're a strong, wonderful person. You don't deserve to suffer at all. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Keep fighting! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Please don't give up! Try to hang on! You're a strong, wonderful person!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote