Have Hope
Wise Elder

Have Hope has no updates.

5 yr Member
3,619 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 05:35 PM

There doesn't seem to be a reasonable compromise to be made in your situation? Like you stated, what would it be?

I have a hard time understanding her hurt feelings. She needs to respect and appreciate your boundaries and sentiments. And it seems as though you totally enjoy intimacy with her otherwise.

I'm in agreement with Bill3 on this. To me, she is not fully respecting your personal boundaries and desires, even though she is complying with them. She seems to want what she wants which IS invasive. It does seem a bit manipulative on her part to tell you that she's hurt & to say that she's afraid to initiate sex because of you possibly disliking whatever she is doing, despite your obvious enjoyment of it.

Her hurt feelings are not your responsibility, in my opinion. That's a burden on you to take care of her emotional needs when you're drawing a boundary to take care of yours. And you're happier. That's what she should focus on.

Something seems off about this, but I cannot pinpoint what it is.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KD1980