View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
78 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 06:04 PM

I'd rather hold out for the in-person session than a phone session. I know she probably wouldn't charge me for a phone session, but things are crazy. Plus, I found out my daughter's school cancelled again tomorrow. Maybe we can schedule for earlier in the week next week, but she did tell me she was having to re-schedule a lot of clients, which isn't exactly a shocker.

If I get into too much of a downspin, I know I can call her any time for an emergency session over the phone, even over the weekend or at 3 AM if I need to. Right now, at least, I am not at emergency level. I think once my schedule gets back to what I expect, I'll feel a lot less stressed. I hate schedule changes, especially when they are sudden and unexpected.

I've had a hard March too with my teeth. I had crown work on 2 adjacent bottom teeth March 1, and I've had tooth pain (to varying degrees) since then. Then, I got a 3rd crown done (same side of mouth but on top not bottom). I had severe nerve pain (the dentist thought I might need a root canal for awhile), but it seems like it is finally starting to calm down though some days it hurts more than others though I've now gotten all 3 permanent crowns placed. So having tooth nerve pain practically all month has not helped me one bit. I see the dentist next week just to check on things, but I'm optimistic as I can now drink tap water normally and finally eat soft foods on that side of my mouth and take regular Tylenol instead of Tylenol with codeine for pain. That's been another stressor.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, , propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, omeperazole

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote