SarahSweden
Grand Poohbah
SarahSweden has no updates.

8 yr Member
219 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 06:37 PM

Thanks. I donīt mean in a sense that one of my former therapists would create fantasies about me and masturbate to them. More, like can happen to me, getting images flashing by seeing me or other clients when the therapist is in a sexual situation.

If a therapist has thought of a client because of something happening in therapy, a thought of a client could also be present when in a sexual situation. Not because it turns them on but more because masturbation or sex with another person involves a lot of different feelings, both joy and sometimes also sadness. That I think can bring forward memories or images of clients, even if very temporary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP_2017 View Post
I don't think I'm sexually desirable to any man. I'm gross and that's that

I also highly doubt therapists actually think of clients while masturbating, I think it's more wishful thinking from a client view.... they have many other options to get off on, and ya it could happen from time to time with a client or two... but not common and I'd say most therapists never do

I'd be interested to hear therapists views on it but truly doubt it's anything more than wishful thinking from clients.
SarahSweden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote