ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,414 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 07:51 PM

More sister drama:

So my mom just called me. She said that she found out that CPS was never told about my older sister. My older sister called up CPS, and they said they would have placed the girls with her if they knew she existed. Now, I understand why my younger sister never mentioned my older sister. My older sister is a *****. And she was abusive to her boys when they were young
Possible trigger:
Anyways, when my mom and stepdad found out that the girls could have stayed in the family, they were pissed and now they're going to kick my sister out. My H said that my sister could stay here if she paid rent (she doesn't have a job), but we have a parking situation. The HOA wants 2 of our 3 cars in the garage. We can't. We have boxes from getting ready to move, so we can only fit my dad's car in there. So HOA is already fining us. You can't park in the streets here for more than 3 days. And you can't "store" a car in the parking lots. I don't know where she's going to park.

I just don't think I can do anything to help my sister. I want to, but this is all such a mess. And we're having problems selling the house. We're contemplating dropping the price anywhere from $16k up to $65k. Whatever it takes to sell the house.

Hugs from:
CantExplain, LonesomeTonight, Omers, SlumberKitty, unaluna