xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 21, 2019 at 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowinners View Post
How long ago was the fall? It takes so much longer to heal the older we are.
I believe it was 2010.Oh ya I fell on a Tuesday night and get this I can remember the exact time 3am.I didnt know it at the time but I had hit the entertainment center it was glass the back of my head was all bloody so was my t shirt.I was wearing a t shirt given to me because of my husband passing they had a walk for him at ocean beach he had parkensons.I even had a piece of glass in my head so they had to put staples in there I never knew that they did it.However I did develop bad tremors from that server fall but I do take inderol for that . So I had a bad head injury. Ended up in a lousy nursing home.Believe me you would never want to end up in a home.If I had to I would just hire someone to come to my home.For now I dont need anyone,just friends.I only have one friend who comes to see me,she is a doll. I am 66 and I have to use a walker because I can get seriously injured.I already fell here twice one time I hit my head on the desk but I was okay.I hit my head so many times it is no wonder I am damaged goods like some people would say.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote