View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 22, 2019 at 05:32 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Gladeye Unfortunately I don't know many places where you may talk with people who are suffering from Childhood Emotional Neglect. I'm so sorry that I don't have a lot of advice to give to you. However, I'd say PC is a great place to meet some people who have suffered from CEN, like this thread has already shown! Hopefully they will see this thread and reply to you. Keep looking! I'm sure you'll be able to find someone. Your desires and feelings are perfectly valid and I hope you'll be able to find someone to talk to. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. I haven't been suffering from CEN, but I'm still willing to talk to you if you want it! Of course you don't have any obligation to do so. It's just an offer. The final decision is up to you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you, Gladeye! You deserve to feel better and to be loved. You're a strong, wonderful person.! Keep fighting! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! You rock! Please don't give up! Try to hang on! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could. Just try to do your best. That's all you can do after all. Try to hang on! Keep fighting! You rock!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks