View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 22, 2019 at 09:32 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, bluebycicle I completely agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. I completely agree with BirdDancer. Be careful when you're managing your meds. It could be really dangerous for your own health. I'm sure you'll be able to manage it, but please listen to what your Pdoc has to say. He's there to help you after all. I understand it's hard. Please try to listen to him if you can. It's your own health we're talking about it. As for how you're feeling right now, the only way to know for sure is to talk to your Pdoc about this and see how it goes from there, like all the other people in this thread have already wisely suggested. It may be caused by some side effects from the meds you're taking. Hopefully you'll be able to find the right meds combination for yourself. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. I hope things will get better soon for you. Please don't give up. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, bluebycicle. You're a strong, wonderful person. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Keep fighting! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! You can do this! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Please don't give up! Try to hang on! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341