MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 22, 2019 at 03:25 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Rumble Please don't give up. I understand what you mean. I understand why you'd feel pretty hurt by all of this. I completely agree with what Skeezyks has already wisely said better than I ever could. She's given you some great advice. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings. Your therapist is there to help you after all. Some relationships can go bad, unfortunately, but don't let one rotten apple dictate your life! I'm sure you'll be able to find the right person for you! Keep looking! You're still very young and you have lots of experienced that you can make. Just give it a try and see how it goes from there. It doesn't have to be anything too serious. It may be just a couple of dates to get back in. Perhaps you'll find your soultmate, or perhaps you'll have to wait a bit. That's normal. Just keep looking and I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who will truly love you for who you truly are. Please don't give up. I know it's hard. I hope things will get better soon for you. You deserve to be happy and to feel good just like everyone else does. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Rumble. You're a strong, wonderful person. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Please don't give up! Try to hang on!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks