View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 22, 2019 at 05:29 PM

You're doing great, Calypso2632! Keep fighting! I'm sure you'll be able to figure everything out one step at the time. You're a strong, wonderful person, please remember that! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this! Just try to do your best. That's all you can do after all, and it's more than enough! I'm so sorry, I wish I've had more advice to give to you. I'm here for you if you need to talk about it. I'll listen to you and won't judge you. Of course I'll always offer you my support! I completely agree with what BirdDancer has already wisely said better than I ever could. I'd suggest to listen to what she has to say. She always has great advice! I hope things will go well at work! Please kepp us updated! Sending many hugs to you, Calypso2632! You can do this! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! You're a strong, wonderful person, please remember that! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Keep fighting! We'll always be proud of you, no matter what happens! We know you always try to do your best!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341