Dust to Dust
Dust to Dust has no updates.

10 yr Member
3 hugs
given
Default Mar 22, 2019 at 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Dust to Dust I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You're NOT horrible. Please don't be so hard on yourself. You're a strong, wonderful person who's trying to do his best to survive. That's what matters the most! Perhaps this therapist is just not the right match for you. It can happen. Sometimes it can take a while before we find the right therapist for us. I'd suggest to try to see if you can find another one if you can. Maybe that could help. Please don't be so hard on yourself. Remember that there's nothing to be ashamed of. It's not your fault if you're feeling like this. It's not your fault at all! I hope things will get better soon for you. You deserve to be happy and to feel good just like everyone else does. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Dust to Dust. I hope things will get better soon. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. You're a strong, wonderful person. You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Please don't give up! Try to hang on!
Thank you I really appreciate your reply. I needed to hear that from someone. That I'm not some horrible person who just took one look at her and was like no thank you. I just felt like maybe I shouldn't judge her the first time meeting. Everyone's anxious with their first therapy session right? But just her herself.. maybe it's the way she appears.. and the location itself. Her office is on the 2nd floor of an old hotel building..and in the hallway were like old things that were show cased from it back in the 1900's..it was really bizarre. It was just old and dirty and almost vacant. And her room were full of maybe 50 angel figures. And after our session I was like drenched in sweat from the whole process. Thank you so much though. It's nice hearing positive things from other people. Just more validation that coming back to this forum was a great decision.
Dust to Dust is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote