Trace14 drowning

8 yr Member
2,762 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 22, 2019 at 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by continuosly blue View Post
Trigger warning: I don’t want to write any details........but I need to share this....( BTW : I’m old enough to be in this forum) . I’d really like to know how you deal with watching an elderly person die slowly. She is at home but her “ caregivers “ are sycophantic family members who are just watching and waiting.
The quicker she dies the sooner they get what they tricked her into signing away in a will. It’s just sickening to watch this. And there not a damn thing I can do about any of it. She has no hope of recovering so this is it.

I seen several people die slowing and it's usually very peaceful. They often see relatives that have passed on in the room, to take them away. That seems to be comforting. They often smile into space when these spirits arrive. I could actually see the spirit leave the body as a thin white wave.
Dealing with caregivers during this time is horrible. You will see the worst in these people when it comes to money, possessions, and control of the funeral. Stay out of it, it's their drama and there's nothing you can say or do to appease both sides. If they tricked her their day will come. Karma

"Caught in the Quiet"
Trace14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote