Grand Member

xmascarol has no updates.

5 yr Member
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust to Dust View Post
I guess in the end it's you who you are looking to better so you have to go with the best therapist that'll be the right match. I'm not someone who jumps into new things most of the times..maybe with some things I do but I guess with situational things not so much..so I always try and give people a chance..I was thinking it was maybe in my end..all I could hear myself say is she looked like a meth addict off the street and that I should be the one on the other side..I went to school for psych and I felt myself just analyzing it all. What kinds of things with agoraphobia bother you..I'm kind of new to this.. I went to my doctor for depression ocd and anxiety and was prescribed medication and referred to therapy and I have a follow up to discuss dosage. Do you get like extreme anxiety with driving? I think that might be one of my biggest things other than my coming to terms with my ocd.
Hi and thank you for your responds.I just have problems with going out anywhere being around people it just freaks me out.You know all my life I was afraid of people even when I was a child it just got worse when I grew older.I dont feel comfortable about being around a bunch of people.I do have one great friend who will sit with me but I have known her for over three years so that is okay but just to get into a car it scares me.Once we got stuck in traffic coming home I didnt feel to well about that.Now see I cannot drive actually havent in over 30 years.Never felt to comfortable with it.Hey there are days when I feel very anxious like when I just woke up very bad anxities. I just took my klonopin feel a little bit better but the wind scares me too,I get nervous when we lose power I do have a generator here in my apt just that t takes forever to kick in then I have to wait for both my tv and computer to reboot that enough makes me nervous.whoops more like anxious
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote