MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 05:16 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, artsygirl88 I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. Please don't be so hard on yourself. It's not your fault. I agree with divine1966 about preparting your questions in advance! I also agree with ~Christina about counting up to three or five seconds before making any additional questions! That should help you a bit, especially on the phone! I'm sure you'll get better at it. It takes a lot of practice. Please don't give up! You can do this! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you, artsygilr88! I'm sure you can make it! Just try to do your best! That's all you can do after all! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this! You're a strong, wonderful person!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949