View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 07:33 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, jaymoq I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. I'll try not to repeat it too much. It's NOT your fault all of this is happening to you. You've made your desires and needs clear to him since you started this relationship, and he's not willing to respect them. You're not dictating anything in his life, you're just making your voice heard, and you have every right to do that! Being commited in a relationship and not having your partner around can be very hard and it's perfectly valid that you'd feel this way about this. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said about ending this relationship. You may want to consider it if he's not respectful of your feelings and needs. You deserve much better than this! You deserve to be happy and to be loved just like everyone else does! Please don't give up! Try to hang on! Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, jaymoq. You're a strong, wonderful person. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Stay strong. Stay safe and take care of yourself. Just try to do your best. That's all you can do after all, and it's more than enough! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Believe in yourself! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. You don't deserve to suffer at all!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3