View Single Post
stayingafloat

stayingafloat has no updates.

8 yr Member
127 hugs
given
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 08:26 AM

Its been 10 years since i'm diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia. And I have tried almost all available antipsychotics. Nothing seem to work. My "delusions" about myself being hated by this world, used as a joke, slandered, mocked, ridiculed, imitated, insulted, mobbed has yet to be proven wrong. Its hard to live with this.

Psychiatrist refer to it as persecutory delusions. But why those are delusions when it is true afterall? I had evidences and experiences to back up my beliefs that i'm persecuted. Its also definitely not delusion/hallucination when you frequently witness people/strangers insulting and mocking you from behind, just to derive some amusement from pissing you off or exploiting your vulnerabilities to hurt you.

I just cant come to terms with this BS i'm experiencing, no amount of antipsychotics will help, unless these people understand the impact of their behavior on someone else. Just asking to be treated as a proper human being like everyone else must be a tall order in this planet. I'm not even expecting to be treated like an idol. Anyway since my illness is hinging on the toxicity of the environment i'm living in, i would probably only recover once i'm no longer in the environment, else i would become misanthropic or turn into someone i once hated myself.
stayingafloat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
redCanine3669