View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 09:23 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, cureav I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. The fact that you grew up with a Narcissist Parent may very well explain your behavior in adult life. The good news is that you can change that behavior! You're not doomed and there's nothing wrong with you. You just need to work on yourself a bit. You can get through all of this! Self-love is very important and you need to take care of yourself as well. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn new ways to cope with you feelings. You've also mentioned that you're currently in a relationship. How is it going? Is it working out for you? I hope she's being supportive to you. Either way, you're still in time to change this! There's nothing wrong with taking care of others, in fact it's beautiful, but don't neglect yourself! You deserve to be loved just as much as everyone else. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this! Please don't give up! Try to hang on! Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, cureav. Please don't give up. Try to hang on. You're a strong, wonderful person. Please remember that. You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you. Stay strong. Stay safe and take care of yourself. You don't deserve to suffer at all
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Medusax