Row Jimmy has no updates.

8 yr Member
400 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBIPOLAR7 View Post
I’m 53 as well and feel a lot like that as well. I want to make a difference and make my mark but I am a stay at home dad caught in a circle of cleaning , cooking, transporting etc . I don’t get out much and feel alone a lot but I’ve been focused on my mental health a lot lately and next will add my physical health. It has been improving greatly and now I see myself as a successful parent who has accomplished a lot. My self image and eastern seem to be greatly impacted by my health. So I say all this because I came to realize our ability to see ourselves clearly depends on good health at least for me it does.
I find that a predictable schedule helps - come up with a plan each day and accomplish a few things. The gym also helps me......you make a great point. Our health is important to self image. I know I'm not 18 anymore, but at the same time, why not? Right? Start small and walk the road methodically. And you mention cooking - I love to cook and take it as a challenge (no BP surprise there)! I try all sorts of new fun things and just try to wing it as best as I can.
Row Jimmy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote