ducky2030

ducky2030 has no updates.

8 yr Member
12 hugs
given
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Prepare questions ahead of time and only ask those. Ask the rest some other time. If asked “do you have questions” take a little pause...like previous poster says breathe or count till 5 (not loudly) before speaking

Do you struggle with anxiety? Or anything else? Blurt things because you are nervous? My husband interviews horribly. One time he told me what he was saying at one interview, and I was like what??? Luckily he is hired for his job skills not his interview skills! When he gets comfortable then he does not blurt things as he does well at work but when he meets people the first time, interview etc it’s entirely different story. Granted he has Tourettes and OCD, that’s why I wondered if you have anxiety
I dont think I have anxiety in general day to day events but, in situations like this yes definitely or anything else that puts me on the spot where I know I'm being judged or critiqued! I also drink coffee which does not help! lol So yes I need write down all my questions and answers and don't say anything else except that!!
ducky2030 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949