View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 04:17 PM

A busy day so far. Feeling kind of sad that my week off is about over. Only one more day left. It feels like it's the absolute worst to go back to work after some time off. Not because of the adjustment of being back. It's because of the room I work in is not left the way it was on the last day I was there. And there will be all kinds of hard questions about what had happened while I was gone.

A big day today. In the morning I helped out my friend with channel scan on both TVs since he tried doing it himself and couldn't do it. I was able to do it. He was very happy about that. It was complicated for me to do it at first, but I did it and I didn't know how I stumbled across doing it. I had to do it for myself at home last Monday. It was much easier on my new TV than it was to do his.

At noon I went to look for a place. I saw that they had a Jacuzzi, which appealed to me. The apartment was OK. But it feels like I'd be scaling down because it's smaller than where I am now and more cramped. But I liked it and will apply for it. I hope I'm not kidding myself. It would feel very sad to leave my place where I am now. I've had it for 19 years. The place where I am now has been pretty good lately, and that's what makes it hard for me to leave. But it had a lot of real bad days lately, so it might be time to go. It's all weird, though!

Hugs from:
Anonymous44144, Deilla, Sunflower123