MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 05:24 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, 20oney I completely agree with what raging vortex has already wisely said better than I ever could. Grieving is hard. It will take time, but you'll feel better at some point. I promise you that. Keep honoring your friend like your friend. Memories are a precious thing to have. Treasure them, let them guide you if you want to, but remember to live your own life as well! You can do this! Please don't give up. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. Keep fighting! Stay strong. Stay safe and take care of yourself. You're a strong, wonderful person. You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, 20oney. Please don't give up. You're a strong, wonderful person. You don't deserve to suffer at all. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote