View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 05:24 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Vampire221B It must have been so hard for you. I'm so sorry. It's not a stupid dream. It was an important thing to you and that's what matters the most. I'm so sorry. Getting rejected, from anyone or from anywhere, is always hard and it seems like you've been working so hard to get into that school. Please remember that it's NOT your fault, you're NOT a failure and you're not a disappointment, no matter what other people say to you. You've tried your best and that's what matters above everything else. You know you gave it your best shot. Of course it still hurts but, like I've said, you don't have to blame yourself for this. I'd suggest to take some time for yourself. Try to do something nice for yourself if you can. You deserve it. Try to eat something you like, or buy a nice dress. Try to do something you like to keep your mind occupied. Anything that may help you get through all of this. I'm so sorry I don't have a lot of advice to give to you. Your safety and self-care must be the priority at the moment. Try not to engage in any of the toxic people you have in your life if you can. You deserve much, much better than. We all care about you here. We all love you here. You know we won't judge you. I promise you that. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Vampire221B. You're a strong, wonderful person. You don't deserve to suffer at all. Keep fighting! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Stay safe and take care of yourself. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. You don't deserve to suffer at all. Keep fighting, you're awesome!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote