xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NervesOButter View Post
Its been about 3 years since my dad died. He was the only parent that cared for me between the two. I just turned 39 in February and I feel so alone and scared. I feel like a child because in many ways I think o stopped emotionally developing at age 15 when a major trauma occurred. I have no friends...I do have two children that I adore and a partner that tries to understand....but I feel life just passing by. Like I'm just here waiting to die. I cry daily several times and I am just...sad.

The panic attacks are daily and always of I leave.
Hello and Welcome,I know exactly how you feel.I lost my mom last year on June 9th so it hasnt been a year yet.There have been days when I came close to picking up the phone to call her ,Wait till you hear this one after she died I did call her twice I was just hoping that it was just a bad dream.She was so sick. However she was 91 but was not the same since my dad died he died almost two years ago.I am 66 I will be your friend if you like.I dont judge anyone.I know the feeling there are some days when all I do is lay down and cry.I wish I could have my mom back and dad too.She jsut starved herself to death and my dad he no longer had the will to live. Believe I get days when I dont care what happens to me.So if you need to talk I am here for you.Unless my computer stops working I hope not it did last year and I had to get another one.I am here for you .I want to help if I can
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
NervesOButter