View Single Post
SDV94
SDV94 has no updates.

5 yr Member
Question Mar 24, 2019 at 04:22 AM

Hello. I hope you could help me shed some light on an issue, since I really don't have anyone else to talk to about this. Also I hope what I am writing is clear enough to understand, since English is not my main language.

I am having some problems in identifying my sexual orientation and hope for some advice in what i can do. I don't think I am either gay or streight, since I don't have an erection when at the sight of male or female body. The things that triggers arausal is specific types of fabrics and clothes, mostly shiny one's, like polyester, naylon, etc in the form of thick winter jackets, by body odor and bodily fluids, specific scenarios, like kidnapping. So when I masturbate, most of the time is about me, being kidnapped and/or sexualy abused, tied up, gaged, wearing the person's clothes or naked and dressed in a thick jacket, and if it has a hood, dressed backwards so the hood Is in the front so it can be pulled over the face. I have had weird sexual fantasies since I was little. I was probably 4-5 years old, when i was watching tv and there was a scene in a movie, were a guy kidnapped a women, tied and gagged here. For some odd reason, the scene aroused me, also I was drawing a lot of scenes, comic book style, were I was kidnapped and tied up.

About two years ago i started to experiment sexualy for the first time, and started dating men. Before that, I never have been in a relationship or have had sex with neither gender. In that period of experimentation I played a passive role, since I didn't had an erection. Also I have to mention that I was also on either anti-anxiety meds or anti-depresives. Since social anxiety is something I have had issues since I was a lot younger and with depression quite recently.
SDV94 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Byzantine

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks