View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 24, 2019 at 07:15 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, BlueMerleGirl You're not being petty AT ALL. From what you wrote it seems like he's not taking his responsabilities seriously. He needs to understand that he's an husband and a father now and that he need to act like one. I don't think it's fair to you or your children. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. Couple counseling is a great idea! You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. I hope couple counseling will be helpful to you and especially to him and that he will understand he needs to change if he wants this marriage to continue. It's great that he's willing to try it at least! I'd suggest to definitely go for it! You've got nothing to lose. I hope things will get better soon for you and your family. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, BlueMerleGirl. You're a strong, wonderful person. You don't deserve to suffer at all. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote