Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 24, 2019 at 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken9018 View Post
Used the trigger icon because this post will be kind of graphic and
disgusting depending on the person. Today I went to the movies by myself and it started off well. Got there early, got movie nachos and a sprite. Ate my food and my stomach started hurting just a little. I finally make into the auditorium and my stomach started hurting again and i felt a BM coming on. i tried to hold it in and stay calm. but eventually i couldn't hold it anymore. I'm walking extremely fast to the bathroom and its coming out already (though it would end up in my undies).The pain causes me to have several anxiety attacks in the public restroom. I did try to do my breathing techniques and the '54321' mindfulness exercise to help with the anxiety. I suppose they helped a little, but i still had the usual being hot, couldn't breathe and just feeling overall panicky.
I'm going to have ibs most likely forever. Any advice/tips to not have panic attacks when I have diarrhea? any and all help is truly appreciated because I can't stay in the house all the time because of fear of IBS attacks. I still have to live my life.
have you tried medications like pepto bismo.kaopetake they help with the diarrhea sometimes.I dont think I spelled those meds right but I tried. Believe it or not this is one reason why I am afraid to go to the doctors fear of pooping in my pants .I wear underwear so if I do poop it will end up in them but still that fear is very real. I mean who wants to smell poop?Luckily I have never pooped yet at the doctors office but a few times it felt like it.I have agoraphobia so that messes my stomach up. Hey I got a nervous stomach anyway.I have a friend who has IBS but she cannot go.So I know what you are going through.I belive Assure has underwear and Depends to you could try.Nobody has to know you are wearing them,I dont tell anyone.Except my best friend matter of fact she is the one who suggested it.Well then again this forum will know now,that is fine.If they make you feel better try those.Just a thought.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ken9018, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
ken9018, MickeyCheeky