MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 24, 2019 at 11:26 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Baby_Gurl I'm so sorry for my late reply. I hope you're doing ok at the moment and that you'll come back and read this thread if you want. I completely understand what you mean. It must be very hard to deal with all of this. I agree that it was pretty inconsiderate of your Aunt to talk like that and to refer to you like that. You are an adult and you have every right to be indipendent and to have your voice heard and listened, especially since it is somethign that you're involved with directly! I'd suggest to talk to your mom, and perhaps the rest of your family as well, about this and see how it goes from there, if you haven't already. Maybe that could help. Make them understand that you want to be treated like a person above everything else and that you want your opinion and your voice to be heard from everyone else. Hopefully they'll listen to you and understand you. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. You don't have any obligation to pay her. I do believe it's important to talk to her if there are any economic struggles she's going through. Perhaps there IS some other way you can help her if she's going through something or if she's struggling with money! Most importantly, like you've already wrote, there are certainly many other ways to make some money that don't involve bringing yourself and your self-esteem down. That's the most important thing in the world. It's your own well-being we're talking about, after all! Always remember that you need to take care of yourself as well, not just the others! You're the most important person that you need to take care of. Of course the others and the people you love are very important as well, there's no doubt about that, and sometimes we have to make some sacrifices for the others and the people we love, but you are VERY important as well and things shouldn't come at the expense of your own well-being! Helping out other people is admirable and wonderful, and everyone should try to do it, but we don't have to neglect ourselves when we're doing it! Please try to be kind to yourself as much as you can, although I'm sure you're already doing it. After all, we can't fully take care of others if we're not taking care of ourselves first as well. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Just try to talk things through with them and see how it goes from there. I'm sure they'll listen to what you have to say and understand you. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm sos orry you have to deal with all of this, Baby_Gurl. You're a strong, wonderful person. You don't deserve to suffer at all. Please don't give up. Try to hang on. You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Please don't give up! Try to hang on! You're a strong, wonderful person! Keep fighting! You're a warrior! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! Please don't give up! Try to hang on!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Skeezyks