View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 24, 2019 at 12:48 PM

It seems like every single day I have to worry about something.I cannot go one day where something isnt bothering me,Like today back pains.I know it is arthritis but still I worry,I have been told that I worry to much well I cannot help it.This is just a part of me, worry about my friends illness's and myself.Matter of fact my son just told me about three weeks ago I worry to much perhaps I got this from my mom believe me she was worse then I was.Why do people have to make such a big deal just because I worry? I know it isnt good because it causes a lot of stress.I think I was born to worry.I have tried not to but this is who I am .People have actually laughed at me because I worry .What is there to laugh at ?I just dont get it.Hey I worry from the time I get up till the time I go to bed.I am sick of being ill if you want to call it that.I mean arthritis isn t ill but still see I worry maybe it is worse then that.I have had this before.so I know it is arthritis.I haver taken asprin and rubbed some cream on but to no avail.My friend is having the same problem right now maybe it is due to the weather changes.Sometimes I feel like just want to give up but I wont cause I dont want to hurt my kids or grandkids or my best friend .LOve to everyone here,
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky