Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 24, 2019 at 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
Feeling weird and slightly depressed this morning. I had applied to that apartment yesterday and now I'm feeling remorse about making a move. I'm scared and wondering if I'm making a terrible mistake. I plan to go to that area this morning to get a better look at it. No decision has been made yet by the apartment manager and me.
I just came back from looking at that place I went to yesterday. I couldn't get in because it's gated. However, I walked around outside of the place. It's located not that far from an airport, so I wanted to hang around and feel for what it's like. It's near a flight pattern for landing. Well, some planes came in for a landing and it didn't seem to be that noisy because it was a bit far off. So that was good. I had thoughts about it yesterday after seeing the place because I forgot to ask about the planes coming in for a landing.

Enough of that! I walked around that area and stumbled into someone who was outside smoking. I spoke to him and he told me that he lives at that place. He likes it, he said. He said that it was very quiet and the neighbors are pretty nice, even though they keep to themselves. They are elderly and mostly single. That sounds like a much better fit for me than where I am now!

Right now, I'm having a lot of anxiety about going back to work tomorrow. It's always hard to come back after being away for a week.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Anonymous44144, Anonymous49071, Deilla, Sunflower123, winter4me