View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 24, 2019 at 01:13 PM

I'm sos orry you're hurting so much, xmascarol Of course it's NOT your fault if you worry too much. It's not something that you can really and fully control. After all, if you could just "snap out" of it and get better, you'd have already done it a long time ago! Unfortunately it doesn't work out that way. It's nothing to be laughed at and there's nothing wrong with you. Do you believe this may be caused by your Anxiety? I'd suggest to talk to your shrink about this and see how it goes from there if you haven't already. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. Please don't give up. You're a strong, wonderful person. Please remember that. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, xmascarol. Please don't give up. Try to hang on. You're a strong, wonderful person! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. I'm so sorry you have to get through all of this. Keep fighting! Stya strong! Stay safe and take care of yourself!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote