View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Mar 24, 2019 at 02:35 PM

Hello SDV: Thank you for bringing your concern here to PC. Welcome to Psych Central. I see this is your first post here. (By the way, your post was most clear. Since I only understand English, I'm always impressed by people who know more than one language.)

I'm sorry I don't think there is a lot I can tell you about what you're experiencing. There are many different kinds of fetishes. And the general consensus of opinion seems to be that they can be extremely difficult to break. So the recommendation is usually to simply accept them & indulge them in as safe a manner as possible.

Here is a link to an "Ask the Therapist" column, from Psych Central's archives, where a young man wrote in with regard to his desire to wear women's lingerie. The particulars of his situation are different from yours. But I found the therapist's reply to be thoughtful. And (hopefully) at least the main points of the therapist's reply will be relevant to your circumstances:

Can't Accept My Fetish - Ask the Therapist

I hope you find PC to be of benefit.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote