View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 24, 2019 at 03:15 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, TheNightWhistle Please don't give up. I understand it must be very hard for you to go through all of this. Please don't be so hard on yourself. You DO deserve to be loved just like everyone else does! You ahve absolutely nothing lacking in you that other people have. You're just as wonderful as everyone else, just like the way you are. Please remember that. It's not easy to learn to love ourselves, especially after we broke up with someone. The good news is that it IS possible! It will just take some time and hard work, but I'm usre you'll be able to get through all of this! Just try to do your best. That's all you can do after all, and it's more than enough! Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help! You could learn new ways to cope with you feelings! Please do consider it if you can and if you want. I feel like it may really help you right now. Do you have a support system IRL? Any other friends or family members that you reach out to? It helps to be surrounded by people we love and that love us back when we're going through all of this. Just remember to take all the time you need. Just take it one step at the time. Take baby steps. No need to hurry. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Things can and will get better. I promise you that. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, TheNightWhistle. Please don't give up. Try to hang on. You're a strong, wonderful person. Please remember that. Stay strong. Stay safe and take care of yourself. You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Believe in yourself! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! Please don't give up! Try to hang on! Believe in yourself! Keep fighting! Please don't give up hope!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks, TheNightWhistle

Thanks for this!
TheNightWhistle