View Single Post
Alexa Creata

Member Since Mar 2019
Default Mar 25, 2019 at 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
Hello Alexa Creata: Thank you for sharing this difficult experience here on PC. I noticed this is your first post. So... welcome to Psych Central.

There didn't appear to be any questions in your post. I will say that, based on what you wrote, I think you've done the right thing by ending your relationship with this man. I hope you can find the strength within to not give in & return to it. You're certainly correct that everyone has issues. But it sounds to me as though this man needs help. And if he won't or can't seek it, there's little or nothing you can do to help him. Ultimately you have to protect yourself.

I hope you find PC to be of benefit.
Hi

My question was basically how to help myself now and how not to constant worry and feel guilty for him.... I am sorry if I wasn't clear but I do feel lost right now and I am storm of thoughts and feeling and everything. I am trying to process it. I know very well I can not do anything to help him, I am fully aware but I can't stop to feel completely lost in this moment and maybe guilty. Why I haven't seen this earlier. I refused to think he is sick .... I am shocked of how bad crisis did he had lately. I really love him and care for him but I know for sure is not enough. I know for sure I do not wanrt to go back there, I am even afraid but I need to understand myself...
Alexa Creata is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote