MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2019 at 05:22 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, TheNightWhistle I'd suggest to quit right away if you can. The more you wait, the harder it will be to quit later! I completely agree with what Raindropvampire has already wisely said better than I ever could! I'd suggest to listen to her if you can and want! She always gives some great advice! I'd suggest to start as soon as you can if you can. Remember to take all the time you need. Just take it one step at the time. Just take baby steps. No need to hurry. It won't be easy and it will take time but you can do this! It can be done and we all believe in you! I believe in you! We're all rooting for you! You're a strong, wonderful person! Please remember that. Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, TheNightWhistle! You're a strong, wonderful person! You don't deserve to suffer at all! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote