View Single Post
Kwackerjack

Member Since Mar 2019
1 hugs
given
Default Mar 25, 2019 at 09:16 AM

Thank you for your kind words and support.

I have spoken to my Doctor and he is referring me to a therapist.

Regarding the loss of my Children Sally knows all the details and we have spoken about this. I don't think my feelings are due to the fact I'm looking for Sally as a shoulder to lean on. I am happy and content that she is the girl I want a relationship with and not just someone to give me company etc.

As I said I have known and liked Sally for many years so my want to be in a relationship with her was there before my children were conceived. The fact is I have gotten more support and guidance off Sally than I ever have off my ex, I suppose this is a reason as to why my feelings towards her are very strong as I know she will support me and that we have a good future ahead.

Sally is the old version if me. She shows emotions and is romantic but gets on with her day. I was always like this but with Sally I think about here 24/7 and miss her terribly. But how come I've never felt this was before, is it due to the fact I was hurt previously and afraid if being hurt again or is it because she is so supportive and that maybe I have actually found " the one" ??

I don't know but either way these feelings can be very overwhelming and I am trying to slow them down and enjoy our new relationship.
Kwackerjack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope

Thanks for this!
Have Hope, healingme4me