View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2019 at 09:18 AM

Sometimes when one soul really sees the other soul..its like the two cant be the same without each other. I do not mean codependently. I mean able to be independent but needing that common love with one another after a bad day at work, or a happy moment. Having arms around you when you sleep really means something sometimes. I guess that is hokey. I met my husband when I was with another boyfriend at age 18. I went down to his room looking for his roommate and he was there. We talked for about two hours and my bf finally came looking for me. As I got up to leave I swear I heard a voice that said " you are going to marry this man". It took my breath away. The next day I broke up with my boyfriend and immediately hung around with my husband. It blossomed almost instantly. We were engaged when I was 20 and had a son by the time I was 21. We have never been apart going on 24 years with three kids. I am very blessed and he did not leave me when I was an active alcoholic and I didnt leave him when he was so depressed and out of work for over a year. We are truly connected and soul mates. I do not share this to brag because I know I am lucky and what we have is rare. People thought we were too fast at the time. We just knew, and maybe its that way for you. So talk to Sally and see if that is what it could be. And I am not saying that it is, just letting you know that I get where you are coming from.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Kwackerjack