192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2019 at 10:01 AM

Is this like high school or college?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibou View Post
Hmm, hi there !

Well, recently, school and studies have been digusting me.

There are many many things I feel like I can't endure anymore. The pressure from my parents and my main teacher (I passed all my exams and tests this semester, my grade point average is at 3,4/4, but they insist that it's not enough and want me to take more AP classes).

I hate the ambient comformism there. People (teachers and students) will tell you what to think, what to say, what to do, what to like, and students who show the slighest sign of difference are rejected, excluded, called names, humiliated. God I hate this.
Moreover, the teachers seem not to care about our mental heatlh, adding more and more hours to our timetables (which is supposed to be forbidden...), giving us an *** load of homework each week, and expecting us to complete all the schoolwork at a high level. The headmaster wants our school to become more competitive, which is why we are all expected to be brillant. Like if we were some kind of robots or indsutrial products to be sold.

I've been working really hard, so hard that it's difficult for me to find time for my hobbies, and my friends/boyfriend. Plus, I have a part time job, which takes away even more of my free time. So if they keep subjecting me to more and more extra classes... I don't know what I will become lol

It makes me want to completely give up. Not only school, but also work, and social life, family and friends. I just want to shut myself in my room for the rest of my life. That would be relieving.

But I think I would regret it, I've been getting really good grades until now, and I worked my *** off to get there. Same for my current job, I spent a lot of time in training to get it. I just think it would be disrespectful to myself to give in and mess up years and years of hard work, just because of a few people.

I don't know how to handle this...

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky