View Single Post
stillthinking94
stillthinking94 has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Mar 25, 2019 at 12:52 PM

Any different APPROACH to see this issue ? your answers will literaly save me

so 2017 was really a bad year for me , and my issue is that :

==> If i find that a product was made during that time (2017) i dont take it , or if a video was created in that time i dont watch it , literally anything thats has to do with that year i dont do it

==> BECAUSE : in the back of my mind i say " if i get this phone that was created in 2017 , then it will be thanks to that depressing year that im gonna meet new friends, (because thanks to that phone , i will chat with new people etc)

As if thanks to that depressing year (year the phone was made) that im gonna make new huge changes in my life ,

i already regained my old happy self , 2018/2019 were good , i understood what made me feel during that bad year etc ...

PS : 2017 was really a depressing year for me , i have never felt that way in my life , thats why it impacted me this way , my behavior isnt anxiety avoidance , i just feel depressed when i think about using things that were created in 2017

Everyday i spend hours avoiding stuffs done in that time

PLEASE any DIFFERENT APPROACH , PERSPECTIVE ? so as to accept every thing that was created in that year ?

thankyou..
stillthinking94 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky