MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2019 at 01:31 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Arbie I understand what you mean. Obsessive thoughts and self-doubts can definitely bring someone down. It's understandable you'd feel this way since it's not an easy situation to go through. I completely agree with what Nowinners has already wisely said better than I ever could. I'd suggest to listen to her if you can and want. She always has lots of great advice! Take good care of yourself, try to find as many distractions as you can, try to apply all the coping techniques that you know of. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. Please don't give up. Stay strong. You've got this. Stay safe and take good care of yourself. You're a strong, wonderful person! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Keep fighting! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Arbie. Please don't give up. Try to hang on. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Just try to do your best. That's all you can do after all. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. You don't deserve to suffer at all
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Albatross2008

Thanks for this!
Albatross2008